« Hotel Les Glycines & Spa **** ( 25 rooms ) in Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil, Dordogne
The "Bistro des Glycines" and the Michelin-starred gourmet restaurant "Le 1862" (40 seats on average per establishment)
Member of Les Collectionneurs..
Our House is authentic, friendly and a true team player. »
We are looking for a receptionist. Under the direction of the Head of Reception, you are the privileged contact of our clients and guarantee the quality of their stay.
More concretely, you will be led to:
- Offer a tailored and personalized welcome for each guest to make their stay unique and memorable.
- Perform administrative formalities, check-in, check-out, invoicing and collection.
- Respond to customer requests related to the reception in accordance with the hospitality procedures defined by the Reception Manager.
- Participate in the marketing of hotel services and loyalty
- Work closely with the hotel’s various departments.
- Follow-up on specific information and requests concerning the clients in the departments concerned.
- Secure switchboard and make reservations
- Participate regularly in breakfast service
- Ideally from an hotel training course
- You have significant experience in a similar position at a luxury institution
- You are a smiling, dynamic person with a sense of service.
- Courteous and friendly, you enjoy pleasing and listening to customers.
- You know how to use discretion, be responsive and adapt quickly to any situation.
- You are fluent in French and English. Mastering a third language would be a plus.
- Skills and qualities required: Interpersonal skills, Excellent presentation, Responsiveness, Adaptability, Good physical condition, masters of several foreign languages
- Position to be filled immediately
- Seasonal position to be filled immediately (possibility of permanent employment after first successful experience)
- Possibility of accommodation on site or nearby proposed by the hotel
- Remuneration: Between €1,600 and €2,000 gross (depending on experience)
- Driving license