The hotel-restaurant Le Radio is located in Chamalières in the Puy de Dôme (63). This unique and charming hotel is also one of the most renowned gastronomic restaurants in Auvergne.
Its Michelin-starred restaurant offers an aesthetic and refined cuisine. The chef shares his passion for cooking by highlighting the authentic products of committed professionals.
The establishment, a member of les Collectionneurs, is looking for staff to complete its brigade!
More specifically, you will be responsible for :
- Manage the setting up and dispatch of all desserts.
- You will ensure the speed and quality of the execution of orders placed in the dining room and ensure the proper distribution of work between the various posts.
- Supervise the follow-up of goods orders and ensure with the Chef the return of goods (return of goods, quality of products, return of information to the Chef and to suppliers).
- Ensure that your workstation is kept in a clean and hygienic condition.
- You will be able to demonstrate that you have the ability to work in an environment that is conducive to the development of your business.
- You will have significant and successful experience in a similar position or as a Demi-Chef de Partie in a restaurant of the same level.
- Rigour, organisation and creativity are the main qualities needed to succeed in this position.
- You will be able to manage a small team and pass on your knowledge.
- Contract: (indicate type of contract)
- Rest: (indicate number of days off)
- Salary :
- Benefits :