« Hotel Les Glycines & Spa **** ( 25 rooms ) in Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil, Dordogne
The "Bistro des Glycines" and the Michelin-starred gourmet restaurant "Le 1862" (40 seats on average per establishment)
Member of Les Collectionneurs..
Our House is authentic, friendly and a true team player. »
Hotel & SPA Les Glycines is looking for a Pastry Chef!
Your missions will be :
- To respect the rules of hygiene, food safety, cleaning and disinfecting procedures of your working environment (labs, fridges, reserves, shelves, display cabinets, equipment)
- Check the conformity of the goods delivered in terms of quantity and quality, as well as the conservation dates and the temperature of the products according to the procedures in force
- Putting away and counting the goods in stock
- Prepares ingredients or products (flour, eggs, fruit, vegetables, etc.) Applies recipes or instructions while respecting a work plan and hygiene standards
- Master the techniques related to pastry making
- Organises and supervises the setting up of preparations according to the occupation and consumption forecasts
- Ensures the quality of desserts and entremets in terms of product, creativity and presentation
- Keeps technical data sheets up to date and creates new ones
- Keeps up to date with new catering trends
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual with a good knowledge of the food industry and a good understanding of the rules of hygiene and safety. You are familiar with HACCP hygiene and safety rules. You are a smiling, dynamic person with a sense of service.
If, in addition, you are autonomous, rigorous and serious (even if we like to laugh), this job is for you!
Advantages for this position:
- motivating monthly salary: 2482€ gross - mutual insurance offered by the hotel
- possibility of accommodation within 5 minutes walk of the hotel - meals during shifts paid for
- agreements with activity providers in the region for discounts for hotel staff
Position to be filled on a permanent basis as soon as possible.