Located in a private mansion of the Marais, Ogata Paris is a true contemporary aesthete with its restaurant, whiskey bar, tea room and workshop dedicated to the art of the table.
The restaurant has about sixty seats, including a private lounge for 10 guests.
The Chef offers a contemporary reinterpretation of Japanese family and regional cuisine, based on fresh and quality products sourced in France.
We are looking for a Receptionist. You will be the privileged point of contact for our clients and the guarantor of the quality of their stay.
More concretely, you will be responsible for:
- Welcoming and assisting clients courteously while adhering to procedures.
- Ensuring daily satisfaction and well-being of clients.
- Following opening and closing procedures, conducting cashier operations.
- Taking responsibility for maintaining a well-organized workspace (reception, back office, and common areas).
- Supporting restaurant service.
- Managing the telephone switchboard, responding to reservation emails.
- You work in both French and English: proficiency in both languages, both orally and in writing.
- You have experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry.
- Your experience enables you to quickly contribute your expertise.
- You have significant experience in a similar position within an establishment of a similar standard.
- You are a cheerful, dynamic person with a strong sense of service.
- Polite and friendly, you enjoy pleasing and listening to customers.
- You demonstrate discretion, quick responsiveness, and adaptability to various situations.
- You are fluent in both French and English. Proficiency in a third language (japanese) would be a plus.
- Contract: (Permanent) 42 hours per week
- Rest days: (2 days, Monday and Tuesday)
- Salary: (Monthly gross of 2,500)