In Tournus, the charming hotel Aux Terrasses and its gourmet restaurant offer its travellers a contemporary setting, made of raw and noble materials. A refined, cosy and chic cocoon where it is good to live, relax and recharge your batteries. The peaceful, flowery and colourful courtyard invites you to relax. Amandine & Jean-Michel Carrette are committed to perpetuating a family tradition of hospitality, with the desire to create a place that is similar to them, generous, warm, and dynamic, attached to nature and respectful of the environment. At Les Terrasses, the Art of Living is available in many ways...
CHEF DE PARTIE M/F
Responsible for the supply of all food products for the position, the culinary production of the position and their conservation, the application of hygiene standards and the satisfaction of customers in the restaurant.
You will be under the responsibility of the Head Chef and will supervise the Clerks and Apprentices. Your main tasks will be as follows :
- Manage and lead the team working in your area
- Guarantee the constant quality of the products manufactured in your area
- Participate in the achievement of objectives in terms of quality and cost of the products served by your section
- Apply the hygiene and safety rules and procedures in force in the restaurant
- Check the application of HACCP procedures
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the kitchen and its area, and the condition of the equipment and materials used
- Relay the chef's communications to the team
- Develop your skills through observation, sustained practice and exchanges with your colleagues
- Pass on his/her knowledge to his/her clerks and ensure that they are properly integrated
- Communicate to his/her hierarchy his/her needs in products for orders
Experience required : 2 to 4 years in a similar position or as a commis / depending on skills (experience as 1st Commis or Demi-Chef de partie recommended)
Level of education : CAP in cooking or equivalent
Qualities : Rigour, organisation, creativity and team spirit are the qualities necessary for success in this position.
Contract : Permanent contract to be filled as soon as possible.
Salary : according to profile.
Rest on Sunday and Monday all day and every Thursday lunchtime / 6 weeks CP per year