The Hotel Hannong & Wine bar, is a 4**** establishment located in Strasbourg in Alsace, close to the train station and in the city centre. It has 72 rooms, meeting rooms and a wine bar, all combining charm, luxury and design.
Opened in 1920, the Hannong Hotel is today the fruit of the love and passion of four generations! The Horn brothers, who were responsible for the great Haussmann breakthrough in Strasbourg, employed the Swiss artist to design the hotel's cabaret-dance hall, before designing a leisure area in the Aubette with Sophie Taeuber and her husband Jean Hans Arp. Eight decades later, first Georges Anna and then his son Jérôme renovated the hotel's Horn lounge, then the reception and seminar areas in the spirit of Sophie Taeuber, combining primary colours, straight and oblique lines, mineral and metallic elements in a strong decorative bias. From now on, it is also the room renovation programme that integrates the contemporary style with a touch of the 1930s as a real DNA of the house. The hotel has also become a venue for artistic, epicurean and cultural events in the purest spirit of its creators. 100 years later, the Hannong Hotel remains involved in the social and artistic life of the city of Strasbourg.
The hotel is also a member of les Collectionneurs.
Under the direction of the Head of Reception, you will be responsible for the quality of the stay and the safety of our guests.
As a Night Auditor, your main tasks will be :
- To provide a personalised and tailor-made welcome to each client, and to ensure follow-up until their departure.
- Carry out check-in, check-out, invoicing and collection.
- Responding to guests' reception-related requests in accordance with the hotel's reception and hospitality procedures
- Checking invoices.
- Ensuring the safety and comfort of guests in conjunction with the security teams.
- Participate in the marketing of the hotel's services and promote our services to customers.
- Ensure the follow-up of information and particular requests concerning clients to the relevant departments.
- To ensure the telephone switchboard and to take reservations.
- Setting up breakfasts & assisting the buffet service
- Carry out some housekeeping tasks (washing/drying linen)
We are looking for a person with a good sense of humour, a good sense of service and a good sense of humour.
You will have an excellent presentation and be a smiling, dynamic person with a sense of service.
You are courteous and friendly, you like to please and listen to your customers. You know how to be discreet, reactive and adapt quickly to any situation.
You are fluent in French and English. A command of a third language would be a plus.
Shift 5 nights per week (Sunday to Thursday - 42.5 hours/week), 10:15 p.m. to 6:45 a.m.