Le Castel de Très Girard, 4-star hotel-restaurant with 8 rooms. Located in Morey-Saint-Denis, about twenty kilometres from Dijon. The restaurant offers a bistronomic cuisine, where the chef creates a beautiful cuisine, made of seasonal freshness, local flavours and modernity.
The Castel de Très Girard Hotel is looking for a receptionist. Under the direction of the Head of Reception, you will be the main contact for our guests and will ensure the quality of their stay.
More specifically, you will be required to :
- Providing a personalised, tailor-made welcome to each customer and following up on their departure.
- Carry out check-in, check-out, invoicing and collection.
- Responding to guests' reception-related requests in accordance with the reception and hospitality procedures defined by the hotel.
- Participate in the marketing of the hotel's services and promote our services to guests.
- Work in close collaboration with the different departments of the hotel.
- Ensure the follow-up of information and particular requests concerning the customers to the concerned services.
- Operate the switchboard and take reservations.
Ideally, you have completed a hotel training course (CAP/BAC/BTS) and have at least one year's significant experience in a similar position in an establishment of the same level.
You will have an excellent presentation and be a smiling, dynamic person with a sense of service.
You are courteous and friendly, you like to please and listen to your customers.
You know how to be discreet, reactive and adapt quickly to any situation.
You are fluent in French and English. A command of a third language would be a plus.
Position to be filled on a permanent contract immediately
4 days of work and 3 consecutive days off per week
Attractive salary depending on experience