Guillaume Guibet grew up in the kitchens of Verbois. As a child, he preferred to make shortcrust pastry rather than do his homework. It must be said that in the family, gastronomy is a contagious passion that goes back to the grandparents.
The chef, Guillaume Guibet, masters both traditional French dishes and the art of surprising. To dare. We also make it a point of honour to offer quality and seasonal products. It is possible to order à la carte, or by menu (from 35 euros to 85 euros).
The restaurant has been awarded a Michelin star.
Under the direction of your Chef de Rang, your main tasks will be :
- Maintenance of the restaurant.
- Maintenance of glasses, cutlery, plates and tableware.
- Setting up the restaurant and the terrace in season.
- Setting up the kitchen and pastry pass.
- Sending trays to the dining room during service.
- Welcoming customers and placing them at tables.
- Serving aperitifs and their accompaniments, as well as amuse-bouches.
- Serving breakfast.
- Bringing up wines, alcohol, water, soft drinks, etc. from the cellar and putting them away in the fridges.
You will be responsible for the development of the business and the management of the business. You will be responsible for the development of the business and the management of the business.
You will be able to present yourself well, have a strong sense of service and be able to work well with others.
Fluency in English is a plus.
Position to be filled on a permanent basis as soon as possible.
2 consecutive days off.
Salary : 1600 to 1700 € net per month.