The Michelin starred Restaurant L'Odas, with a capacity of 30 covers, is recruiting to reinforce its kitchen and dining room teams. Ideally located in the city centre of Rouen (capital of Normandy), you will be working with a dynamic team with a new and efficient work tool.
The establishment is also a member of les Collectionneurs.
Under the direction of the Butler, your main tasks will be to :
- Manage and lead the team working in your row
- Prepare the room
- Develop good customer relations
- Coordinate the tidying up and clearing away of your row
- Participate in the closing of the restaurant
- Passing on your knowledge to the commis de salle and apprentices
Finishing, cutting and presenting certain dishes
Ideally, you have completed a CAP / BAC PRO hotel training course and have significant experience in the same position or as a Demi Chef de Rang in an establishment of the same level.
You have a good level of communication skills and are able to manage a small team and pass on your knowledge. You are fluent in English.
Contract: Permanent contract as soon as possible
Weekly working hours: 39 h / week
Days off : 2 consecutive days
Possibility of accommodation