L'Hôtel Hannong & Wine bar, is a 4**** establishment located in Strasbourg in Alsace, near the train station and in the city centre. It has 72 rooms, meeting rooms, as well as a wine bar, all combining charm, luxury and design.
The hotel is also a member of les Collectionneurs.
Under the direction of the Head of Reception, you will be responsible for the quality of the stay and the safety of our guests.
As a Night Auditor, your main tasks will be :
- To provide a personalised and tailor-made welcome to each client, and to ensure follow-up until their departure.
- Carry out check-in, check-out, invoicing and collection.
- Responding to guests' reception-related requests in accordance with the hotel's reception and hospitality procedures
- Checking invoices.
- Ensuring the safety and comfort of guests in conjunction with the security teams.
- Participate in the marketing of the hotel's services and promote our services to customers.
- Ensure the follow-up of information and particular requests concerning clients to the relevant departments.
- To ensure the telephone switchboard and to take reservations.
- Setting up breakfasts & assisting the buffet service
- Carry out some housekeeping tasks (washing/drying linen)
We are looking for a person with a good sense of humour, a good sense of service and a good sense of humour.
You will have an excellent presentation and be a smiling, dynamic person with a sense of service.
You are courteous and friendly, you like to please and listen to your customers. You know how to be discreet, reactive and adapt quickly to any situation.
You are fluent in French and English. A command of a third language would be a plus.
Shift 5 nights per week (Sunday to Thursday - 42.5 hours/week), 10:15 p.m. to 6:45 a.m.