The hotel & SPA Les Glycines, a 4* hotel-restaurant, is located near the banks of the Vézère river (24).
The establishment has two restaurants: "Le Bistro des Glycines" and the "1862" gastronomic restaurant which benefits from an excellent reputation thanks to its chef Pascal Lombard who offers a gourmet and inventive cuisine.
The establishment is also a member of les Collectionneurs.
The hotel is looking for a chambermaid/valet.
Your tasks :
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of the rooms, corridors and pantries.
- Ensure the maintenance of the equipment and premises of your department
- Report to the housekeeper any malfunctioning (technical, aesthetic, smell, carpet stains, etc.)
- Manage and supply his/her trolley with cleaning products and reception products (chocolates, champagne, bottles of water)
- Working in compliance with procedures, quality standards and hygiene and safety rules.
- Ensuring the transport of dirty/clean linen between the rooms and the laundry
- Manage the cleaning and drying of the hotel's linen (rooms and restaurants)
- In conjunction with the reception, ensure a quality welcome and personalised service for our customers
You will have previous successful experience in a similar role in a similar establishment.
To join the team, it is important to be autonomous and serious (even if we like to have a laugh).
A team spirit is essential, as well as a good dose of motivation!
If you are dynamic, in good condition, hard-working, full of good ideas, rigorous and detail-oriented, then the Hotel des Glycines is ideal for you!
Advantages for this position:
- motivating monthly salary according to experience
- health insurance offered by the hotel
- possibility of accommodation within 5 minutes walk of the hotel
- agreements with activity providers in the region for discounts for hotel staff
Position to be filled as soon as possible.