The hotel & SPA Les Glycines, a 4* hotel-restaurant, is located near the banks of the Vézère river (24).
The establishment has two restaurants: "Le Bistro des Glycines" and the "1862" gastronomic restaurant which benefits from an excellent reputation thanks to its chef Pascal Lombard who offers a gourmet and inventive cuisine.
The establishment is also a member of les Collectionneurs.
Hotel & SPA Les Glycines is looking for a First receptionist !
Under the direction of the Head of Reception, you will be the main contact for our clients and will ensure the quality of their stay. You will be responsible for following up on the preparation of customers' future stays, both in terms of reservations and concierge services.
More specifically, you will be required to :
- Ensure the reception of hotel, restaurant and other visitors
- To offer a personalised and tailor-made welcome to each customer, and to ensure follow-up until their departure.
- Carry out arrivals and departures, invoicing and collections.
- Respond to guests' reception-related requests according to the hotel's reception and hospitality procedures.
- Memorise the habits of different customers and note them in the cardex
- Manage customer complaints and communicate them to his/her superiors
- Participate in the marketing of the hotel's services and promote our services to customers
- Work in close collaboration with the different departments of the hotel and ensure that they get along well
- Ensure the follow-up of information and particular requests concerning the customers to the concerned services.
- Ensure the telephone switchboard and take reservations
- Suggest improvements to products, services and procedures
- Promote goodwill and harmony in the hotel
- Promote the products of the boutique
We are looking for an individual who is able to work in a team environment and who is able to work in a team environment and who is able to work in a team environment and who is able to work in a team environment.
You will be able to present yourself well, be smiley, dynamic and have a sense of service. If, in addition, you are autonomous and serious (even if we like to have a laugh), this job is for you!
Advantages for this position :
- motivating monthly salary according to experience
- health insurance offered by the hotel
- possibility of accommodation 5 minutes walk from the hotel
- meals during shifts paid for
- agreements with activity providers in the region for discounts for hotel staff
Position to be filled on Full time job as soon as possible.