More specifically, you will be required to :
- Providing a personalised, tailor-made welcome to each customer and following up on their departure.
- Carry out check-in, check-out, invoicing and collection.
- Responding to guests' reception-related requests in accordance with the reception and hospitality procedures defined by the hotel.
- Participate in the marketing of the hotel's services and promote our services to guests.
- Work in close collaboration with the different departments of the hotel.
- Follow up on information and special requests concerning guests to the relevant departments.
- Operate the switchboard and take reservations.
- You will be able to work in a team environment and be able to work in a team environment and be able to work in a team environment and be able to work in a team environment,
- You have significant experience in a similar position in an establishment of the same level.
- You are a smiling, dynamic person with a sense of service.
- You are courteous and friendly, you like to please and listen to your customers.
- You know how to be discreet, reactive and adapt quickly to any situation.
- You are fluent in French and English. You are fluent in French and English. A third language would be a plus.
- Contract: (indicate type of contract and start date)
- Rest: (number of days)
- Salary: (indicate gross annual or monthly salary)
- Benefits :