Chef de Partie (M/F)
You will coordinate the manufacturing activities and shipment of products from your part in order to participate in the quality assurance of the service.
More specifically, you will be required to :
- Manage and lead the team working in your area
- Guarantee the constant quality of the products manufactured
- Participate in achieving objectives in terms of product quality and cost
- Apply the hygiene and safety rules and procedures in force in the restaurant
- Relay the chef's communications to your team
- Develop your skills through observation, sustained practice and exchanges with your colleagues
- Pass on your knowledge to your assistants
You have a CAP CUISINE or equivalent level.
You have a minimum of 2 years' successful and significant experience in a similar position or as a Demi-Chef de Partie in a restaurant of the same level.
You will have a passion for culinary production techniques and a sense of presentation for the decoration of plates.
Rigour, organisation and creativity are the qualities needed to succeed in this position.
You are willing to manage a small team and pass on your know-how.
Full time position to be filled on a permanent basis
Saturdays and Sundays off, 7 weeks holiday per year.