Château & Village Castigno***** - Wine Hotel & resort is recruiting its team!
Wine tourism estate in the heart of the vineyards in the South of France, consisting of 24 rooms, a gourmet restaurant with 1 Michelin star, an Asian restaurant, a bistro-grill and a wine cellar in the shape of a bottle of wine seen from the sky.
We are looking for a dynamic team, qualified, passionate and with experience in the hotel/restaurant industry.
More specifically, you will be responsible for :
- Manage the setting up and dispatch of all desserts.
- You will ensure the speed and quality of the execution of orders placed in the dining room and ensure the proper distribution of work between the various posts.
- Supervise the follow-up of goods orders and ensure with the Chef the return of goods (return of goods, quality of products, return of information to the Chef and to suppliers).
- Ensure that your workstation is kept in a clean and hygienic condition.
- You will be able to demonstrate that you have the ability to work in an environment that is conducive to the development of your business.
- You will have significant and successful experience in a similar position or as a Demi-Chef de Partie in a restaurant of the same level.
- Rigour, organisation and creativity are the main qualities needed to succeed in this position.
- You will be able to manage a small team and pass on your knowledge.
- Contract: (indicate type of contract)
- Rest: (indicate number of days off)
- Salary :
- Benefits :