Assistant Maître d'hôtel (H/F)
Between GENEVE and THONON, on the shores of Lake Leman, the Hotel Restaurant du Port 4**** offers authentic, carefully prepared cuisine based on local products, notably fish from the lake. Perpetuating the family tradition of four generations! You will work in a team of a dozen people in high season. The establishment is also a member of les Collectionneurs.
The Butler Assistant assists the Butler in his/her daily duties and replaces him/her during his/her absence
More specifically, your main missions will be:
- Welcome, inform and advise guests on the restaurant’s various dishes, desserts and drinks.
- Ensure room plan preparation and booking
- Ensure division of room service tasks based on staff and number of coversManagement of collections
- Supply and management of supplies required for the service
- Enforce the restaurant cleaning plan
You hold a BAC PRO in Catering and/or a BTS Hotelier-Catering (culinary art option, table and service art, or marketing and hotel management).
You have a sense of service and hospitality as well as good managerial skills.
You are fluent in English