Assistant Maître d'hôtel (H/F)
La Magdeleine - Mathias Dandine
Bouches du Rhône (13)
2 Rond-Point des Charrons, Gémenos
4* hotel and gourmet restaurant with a Michelin star, La Magdeleine is a beautiful 18th century building located in the town of Gémenos in the heart of the Bouches-du-Rhône, between land and sea. Mathias Dandine, owner of La Magdeleine, also bought the Auberge Bourrely located in Cabries near Aix-en-Provence, which will open its doors at the end of 2022.
In order to support the development of La Magdeleine, and the launch of commercial activities on Auberge Bourrely, the Starred Chef is looking for a Sales Director (H/F).
The institution is also a member of the Collectors.
The Butler Assistant assists the Butler in his/her daily duties and replaces him/her during his/her absence
More specifically, your main missions will be:
- Welcome, inform and advise guests on the restaurant’s various dishes, desserts and drinks.
- Ensure room plan preparation and booking
- Ensure division of room service tasks based on staff and number of coversManagement of collections
- Supply and management of supplies required for the service
- Enforce the restaurant cleaning plan
You hold a BAC PRO in Catering and/or a BTS Hotelier-Catering (culinary art option, table and service art, or marketing and hotel management).
You have a sense of service and hospitality as well as good managerial skills.
You are fluent in English
Contract: Full Time Contract
fringe benefits : two consecutive days