Head Waiter (H/F)
La Magdeleine - Mathias Dandine
Bouches du Rhône (13)
2 Rond-Point des Charrons, Gémenos
4* hotel and gourmet restaurant with a Michelin star, La Magdeleine is a beautiful 18th century building located in the town of Gémenos in the heart of the Bouches-du-Rhône, between land and sea. Mathias Dandine, owner of La Magdeleine, also bought the Auberge Bourrely located in Cabries near Aix-en-Provence, which will open its doors at the end of 2022.
In order to support the development of La Magdeleine, and the launch of commercial activities on Auberge Bourrely, the Starred Chef is looking for a Sales Director (H/F).
The institution is also a member of the Collectors.
Under the direction of the Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for :
- The organisation of all or part of the dining room.
- Setting up the dining room and the pantry.
- Welcoming, distributing, informing and advising the restaurant's customers and taking orders.
- The smooth running of the service and the organisation of the distribution of activities between the wait staff.
- Directing the chefs de rang, the commis and the runners.
- Coordinating with the kitchen.
- Ideally, you will have a hotel management background,
- You have significant experience in the same position or as a Chef de Rang in an establishment of the same level.
- You have a good level of communication skills and are able to manage a small team and pass on your know-how.
- You are fluent in English.
- Contract: Full Time
- Rest: 2 consecutive days off + 1
- net monthly Salary : 2500€