Head Waiter (H/F)
La Magdeleine - Mathias Dandine
Bouches du Rhône (13)
2 Rond-Point des Charrons, Gémenos
4* hotel and gourmet restaurant with a Michelin star, La Magdeleine is a beautiful 18th century building located in the town of Gémenos in the heart of the Bouches-du-Rhône, between land and sea. Mathias Dandine, owner of La Magdeleine, also bought the Auberge Bourrely located in Cabries near Aix-en-Provence, which will open its doors mif June 2023.
The institution is also a member of the Collectors.
Your main tasks will be :
- Manage and lead the team working in your row
- Prepare the room
- Develop good customer relations
- Coordinate the tidying up and clearing away of your row
- Participate in the closing of the restaurant
- Passing on your knowledge to the commis de salle and apprentices
- Ideally, you have a hotel management background.
- You have significant experience in the same position or as a Demi Chef de Rang in an establishment of the same level.
- You have a good level of communication skills and have the ability to manage a small team and pass on your knowledge.
- You are fluent in English.
- Contract: Full time
- Rest: two consecutive days off + 1
- Salary : €1850 net monthly