Chef de Partie (M/F)
Between GENEVE and THONON, on the shores of Lake Leman, the Hotel Restaurant du Port 4**** offers authentic, carefully prepared cuisine based on local products, notably fish from the lake. Perpetuating the family tradition of four generations! You will work in a team of a dozen people in high season. The establishment is also a member of les Collectionneurs.
More specifically, you will be required to :
- Manage and lead the team working in your area.
- Ensure the constant quality of the products manufactured.
- Participate in achieving objectives in terms of product quality and cost.
- Apply the hygiene and safety rules and procedures in force in the restaurant.
- Relay the chef's communications to your team.
- Develop your skills through observation, sustained practice and exchanges with your colleagues.
- Pass on your knowledge to your assistants.
- You have a (indicate diploma) or equivalent level.
- You will have significant and successful experience in a similar position or as a Demi-Chef de Partie in a restaurant of the same level.
- You will have a passion for culinary production techniques and have a good sense of presentation for the decoration of plates.
- Rigour, organisation and creativity are the qualities needed to succeed in this position.
- Contract: position to be filled on a season
- Rest: 1 or 2 days
- Salary: 2000€ net including food and logement
- Benefits :food and logement