Second cook (M/F)
A 4* hotel and restaurant in Colmar's Little Venice, at the heart of the Alsace wine route, this listed historic building has preserved its charm while offering optimal service and comfort.
Hospitality, friendliness and a warm welcome are the watchwords of the family who have run the hotel for over 40 years.
Reporting to the Head Chef, you will:
- Participate in the development of the menu.
- Participate in the production of products.
- Manage shipments in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Ensure the operational management of the brigade.
- Participate in actions aimed at guaranteeing the constant quality of the products served.
- Participate in the management of the restaurant's kitchen budget.
- Ensure that the hygiene and safety standards in force are applied.
- Pass on your knowledge to all your colleagues.
- You have a CAP/BAC/BTS or equivalent level.
- You will have significant experience in a similar position or as a Chef de Partie in a restaurant of the same level.
- You have good management and team management skills.
- You are rigorous, organised and creative.
- Contract: position to be filled on a permanent basis
- Rest: tuesday and wednesday
- Salary: 3000€ brut