The Domaine de Rochevilaine is a Relais & Châteaux located on the Pointe de Pen Lan in Billiers, Morbihan, France. The establishment obtained the official label of four stars from Atout France on September 7, 2011
As part of the scheduled departure at the end of the season of the Maitre d'hôtel, the management of the domain wishes to recruit an experienced professional with a view to becoming a restaurant manager in the near future. o The establishment is composed of a very stable team with 10 to 12 staff in the dining room.
o The restaurant has about 50 covers at lunchtime and 80 covers in the evening during the summer and an average of 80 covers per day during the rest of the year. The establishment is in the process of regaining its gastronomic distinction and to do so is surrounding itself with experienced staff.
You will be in charge of :
- The organisation of the whole or part of the dining room.
- Setting up the dining room and the pantry.
- Welcoming, distributing, informing and advising the restaurant's customers and taking orders.
- The smooth running of the service and the organisation of the distribution of activities between the wait staff.
- Directing the chefs de rang, the commis and the runners.
- Finishing, cutting and presenting certain dishes.
You have excellent presentation, good communication skills and are willing to manage a small team and pass on your know-how.
You are fluent in English.
Permanent position starting in September.
Possibility of accommodation during the trial period.