The regionally renowned restaurant Les Trois Marchands is located 800m from the Château de Cheverny and less than 30km from the most beautiful castles of the Loire Valley: Blois, Chambord, Chaumont-sur-Loire, Chenonceau, Amboise.
Based on the French and local gastronomic tradition with dishes that have made it famous, such as frog legs, pan-fried kidneys, sweetbreads or game, the restaurant is now revising its menu.
Depending on the availability of fish, game, ceps, chanterelles and other trumpets, foie gras and homemade pastries...
- Be aware of your schedule and sign in for your work hours,
- Apply the rules of hygiene and safety in force,
- Respect the washing, cleaning and tidying instructions,
- Organise your tasks according to the progress of the service
- Participate in the decontamination station of the vegetable shop: cleaning, peeling, cutting vegetables.
- To have an irreproachable dress and body style, To apply instructions,
- Transmit clear and precise information to the different members of the team,
- Establish effective internal relations, without tension or conflict,
- Maintain calm and efficiency in times of pressure,
- Working in coordination with other positions.