Between GENEVE and THONON, on the shores of Lake Leman, the Hotel Restaurant du Port 4**** offers authentic, carefully prepared cuisine based on local products, notably fish from the lake. Perpetuating the family tradition of four generations! You will work in a team of a dozen people in high season. The establishment is also a member of les Collectionneurs.
Your main tasks will be :
- Manage and lead the team working in your row
- Prepare the room
- Develop good customer relations
- Coordinate the tidying up and clearing away of your row
- Participate in the closing of the restaurant
- Passing on your knowledge to the commis de salle and apprentices
- Ideally, you have a hotel management background (indicate level of education),
- You have significant experience in the same position or as a Demi Chef de Rang in an establishment of the same level.
- You have a good level of communication skills and have the ability to manage a small team and pass on your knowledge.
- You are fluent in English.
- Contract: (indicate type of contract)
- Rest: (indicate number of days off)
- Salary :
- Benefits :