Le Castel de Très Girard, 4-star hotel-restaurant with 8 rooms. Located in Morey-Saint-Denis, about twenty kilometres from Dijon. The restaurant offers a bistronomic cuisine, where the chef creates a beautiful cuisine, made of seasonal freshness, local flavours and modernity.
More specifically, you will be required to :
- Manage and lead the team working in your area.
- Ensure the constant quality of the products manufactured.
- Participate in achieving objectives in terms of product quality and cost.
- Apply the hygiene and safety rules and procedures in force in the restaurant.
- Relay the chef's communications to your team.
- Develop your skills through observation, sustained practice and exchanges with your colleagues.
- Pass on your knowledge to your assistants.
- You have a (indicate diploma) or equivalent level.
- You will have significant and successful experience in a similar position or as a Demi-Chef de Partie in a restaurant of the same level.
- You will have a passion for culinary production techniques and have a good sense of presentation for the decoration of plates.
- Rigour, organisation and creativity are the qualities needed to succeed in this position.
- Contract: position to be filled on a permanent / fixed-term basis (number of months if fixed-term)
- Rest: number of days
- Salary: (indicate gross annual or monthly salary)
- Benefits :