Located in a private mansion of the Marais, Ogata Paris is a true contemporary aesthete with its restaurant, cocktail bar, tea room and workshop dedicated to the art of the table.
The restaurant has about sixty seats, including a private lounge for 10 guests.
Chef Kazuki Watanabe offers a contemporary reinterpretation of Japanese family and regional cuisine, based on fresh and quality products sourced in France.
You will be responsible for serving a demanding and international clientele as well as setting up the restaurant
Your main tasks will be :
- Manage and lead the team working in your row
- Prepare the room
- Develop good customer relations
- Coordinate the tidying up and clearing away of your row
- Participate in the closing of the restaurant
- Passing on your knowledge to the commis de salle and apprentices
- Ideally, you have a hotel management background.
- You have significant experience in the same position or as a Demi Chef de Rang in an establishment of the same level.
- You have a good level of communication skills and have the ability to manage a small team and pass on your knowledge.
- You are fluent in English.
- Contract: CDI 42 hours per week.
- Rest: 2 days off on Monday and Tuesday
- Salary : 2400 € gross
- Benefits : participation in transport and mutual insurance (50%)