You will be responsible for :
- Maintenance of the restaurant
- Maintenance of glasses, cutlery, plates and tableware
- Setting up the restaurant and the terrace in season
- Table setting and clearing
- Sending trays to the dining room during service
- Welcoming customers and placing them at tables
- Serving aperitifs and their accompaniments, as well as amuse-bouches
- Ability to communicate and inform customers
- Bringing up wines, alcohol, water, soft drinks, etc. from the cellar and putting them away in the fridges
- Ideally with a hotel training background (CAP/BAC/BTS),
- Significant experience in a similar position in an establishment of the same level.
- You will have a strong sense of service and be able to work well with others.
- Fluency in English is a plus.
- Contract: Seasonal contract
- Salary :
- Benefits : Natural advantage